Parking at Aalborg Airport
At Aalborg Airport, we offer up to 5,650 parking spaces in our Economy Parking area - with a fixed low price of DKK 20 per 24 hours, corresponding to DKK 160 for one week (8 days). The first hour of parking is free in all airport parking areas.
It all works with automatic number plate recognition at the entrance, where your car is registered and your parking is initiated. Payment is made on your return, when you land by plane at the airport again, at one of the payment machines placed in the terminal, via EasyPark-app or online on your phone.
Read more about how to park and pay below. Pre-booking of parking spaces/access is not possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: We would like to point out that we still have our two Direct Parking areas at P2 (at the hotel) and P1 (closest to the terminal). In the Direct Parking areas, a daily price of DKK 89 applies, which can be seen from the signs to the right of the individual tollbooths.
- Drive up to the Parking Barrier at Economy Parking P1, P3 or P4 (parking space/access can not be booked in advance).
- Your license plate will be scanned at the Parking Barrier, after wich the barrier automatically opens so you can drive in.
- Find an available parking space - you can orientate yourself via signage. The same daily price applies to all spaces in the Economy Parking area.
- On the day of departure, you do not have to do anything else, as your car is automatically registered. Maybe take a picture of your license plate, if you can not remember it when returning from your trip.
- On the day of your return, when you arrive at the airport again, you must pay for your parking by the parking machines in the airport terminal, which are located by both of the arrival halls (1 and 2). You pay by entering your number plate and following the instructions on the screen.
- After payment, you have 90 min. to leave the parking area before a new parking is registered. You leave the area by driving to the nearest Parking Barrier, which will automatically open so you can drive out.
You can pay for your parking online on your mobile phone via the airport's homepage.
Just follow the steps through the Sesam Sesam payment solution.
In Aalborg Airport's Economy Parking area, you can use the EasyPark app to register and pay for your parking - based on the conditions EasyPark has for using their service, including fees per parking at a maximum of DKK 19 (regardless of the parking time).
Once you have the app installed on your Android or iOS phone, you can either choose to activate automatic camera parking or disable it, so you have to manually enter to start your parking. With automatic camera parking, you don't have to do anything other than drive in and out of the area - your parking is started automatically when you drive through the barrier and ends when you drive out through the barrier again. Payment is then made automatically via the desired form of payment.
Activate an EasyPark user by entering mobile number, number plate and payment information.
When you arrive at Aalborg Airport and leave the bagage claim area (arrival area), you will find the airport's payment machines, where you can pay your parking fee.
After payment, you will have 90 minutes to leave the parking area.